BECOMING A MONITOR!
If youre a BRAZ-TESOL member and would like to work as a monitor during the 9th Southern Cone TESOL - which will be held in Curitiba, from July 18 to 20, 2011 at PUCPR, Campus Curitiba - join us! But, if youre not a member yet, you can still join us!
- Become a BRAZ-TESOL member or be one in good standing http://www.braztesol.org.br/
- Registration for the convention, at: http://www.braztesol.org.br/9scconvention/RegistrationForm.aspx
- Fluency in English
- Availability during the event
- Participation in, at least, 3 meetings before the convention
- Curriculum vitae (simplified version)
- Cover letter -Its a one-page written text in which the following information must appear:
- Receive both a monitor and a participant certificate
- Be free from paying the convention fees (but MUST be a BRAZ-TESOL member)
- Have the chance to improve their English by being in direct contact with the speakers and participants
- Gain experience in organizing events
If youre willing to help us, please send an email message to Denise Hibarino (firstname.lastname@example.org ) AND Malu (email@example.com) saying youre interested and which day youre available for the interview:
May 27th from 13.00-18.00 (Friday) OR May 28th from 13.00-18.00 (Saturday)
All the interviews will take place at UTFPR Campus Curitiba Sede Central (Av. Sete de Setembro, 3165 Rebouças)
Its not necessary to send your CV and cover letter by email. Youll have to bring them on the day of your interview.
Denise and Malu